Yeah, I know I’ve spent all week talking about forgiving but not forgetting. In spite of that there are a few people that I just can’t seem to forgive. These are my top 5.
- Ben and Jerry – In particular I can’t forgive them for making a certain flavour known as half baked. UmmUmm delicious. I also can’t forgive them for making those convenient 500 ml single serving containers. ( I know that Ben and Jerry are two people but just this once will you forgive me if I count them as one?)
- Meatloaf – No, not the food, the singer. For some reason, whenever I get into the car at night and see that dashboard light, his song comes to mind. And once it’s in my head it goes round and round and round.
- Jesse Langsdorf – I bet you’ve never heard of him have you? He invented the men’s necktie so phooey on Jesse. I have a love-hate relationship with ties. I hate wearing them but am addicted to expensive hand crafted italian silk creations. How’s that for a contradiction?
- Mark Burnett – The man who popularized Survivor, a reality TV show I love to watch (having seen every single episode) but will never get to play. I won’t forgive Mark until he lets Canadians play too.
- The Toronto Maple Leafs – Need I say more?