You know how you tend to surround yourself with people just like yourself? While it may be fun, it might not result in the best team. James Standen’s approach and his comparison to the Irish potato famine is insightful.
- The Myth of a Better Mousetrap
- Growth or Profit – What is the Market Saying?
- Does Canada Have Enough Venture Capital?
- Why WeWork Blinked
- The Narwhal List – July 2019 Update
- Sonder is a great “Started in Canada” story!
- The Narwhal Project
- Your Path to an IPO
- Getting Good at Getting Better
- We’ve misunderstood the US dominance of the world of innovation