There is a great video on TED that talks about Life Editing. Watch it here and then think about how it can be applied to business. Less stuff in business means only dealing with what is material. Now materiality is a complex issue. Something is material if it makes a difference, if its existence or absence would cause someone to act differently or form a different opinion. The problem is that http://www.ted.com/talks/graham_hill_less_stuff_more_happiness.html is material to you may not not material to me. In business your job is to find out what is material to your customers or your boss. After finding it out, don’t spend any time dealing with stuff that is immaterial, only that which is material.
- The Shocking Rise in Unicorn Valuations
- Counting Investments in Canadian Unicorns
- The 2022 Narwhal List – Astounding Success
- Ranking Canada’s Accelerators
- IPO versus M&A
- Good news: D2L is going public
- What would you do if you lived in Buffalo?
- The Catch 22 of Canadian Seed Funding
- The Surprising Way Initial Funding Drives Success
- How Much Seed Capital Should You Raise?