We all talk about Soft Skills and perhaps many of you are like me, you have trouble identifying what Soft Skills actually are. I found a good post the other day that laid it out. You can see the post here. Even better than the post was the accompanying chart. What I noticed right away is that as managers, we tend to hire for the Hard Skills and run into performance problems with the Soft Skills.
- Yes Virginia, There is a Housing Bubble
- Who is Backing Canadian Winners?
- Canadians Need an Export First Mentality – A Rant
- Canada’s Marketing and Sales Challenge
- Growth vs Profit
- Dialogue Health Technologies
- The Shocking Rise in Unicorn Valuations
- Counting Investments in Canadian Unicorns
- The 2022 Narwhal List – Astounding Success
- Ranking Canada’s Accelerators