We all talk about Soft Skills and perhaps many of you are like me, you have trouble identifying what Soft Skills actually are. I found a good post the other day that laid it out. You can see the post here. Even better than the post was the accompanying chart. What I noticed right away is that as managers, we tend to hire for the Hard Skills and run into performance problems with the Soft Skills.
- Why WeWork Blinked
- The Narwhal List – July 2019 Update
- Sonder is a great “Started in Canada” story!
- The Narwhal Project
- Getting Good at Getting Better
- We’ve misunderstood the US dominance of the world of innovation
- Scientists discover mutant gene that causes entrepreneurship
- Toronto House Prices: The Metric That Matters
- Where’s Stupid? Bad Metrics Risk Bad Policy
- Toronto Housing Affordability