We all talk about Soft Skills and perhaps many of you are like me, you have trouble identifying what Soft Skills actually are. I found a good post the other day that laid it out. You can see the post here. Even better than the post was the accompanying chart. What I noticed right away is that as managers, we tend to hire for the Hard Skills and run into performance problems with the Soft Skills.
- The Myth of a Better Mousetrap
- Growth or Profit – What is the Market Saying?
- Does Canada Have Enough Venture Capital?
- Why WeWork Blinked
- The Narwhal List – July 2019 Update
- Sonder is a great “Started in Canada” story!
- The Narwhal Project
- Your Path to an IPO
- Getting Good at Getting Better
- We’ve misunderstood the US dominance of the world of innovation