We all talk about Soft Skills and perhaps many of you are like me, you have trouble identifying what Soft Skills actually are. I found a good post the other day that laid it out. You can see the post here. Even better than the post was the accompanying chart. What I noticed right away is that as managers, we tend to hire for the Hard Skills and run into performance problems with the Soft Skills.
- Counting Investments in Canadian Unicorns
- The 2022 Narwhal List – Astounding Success
- Ranking Canada’s Accelerators
- IPO versus M&A
- Good news: D2L is going public
- What would you do if you lived in Buffalo?
- The Catch 22 of Canadian Seed Funding
- The Surprising Way Initial Funding Drives Success
- How Much Seed Capital Should You Raise?
- The Narwhal List 2021