In a twist on an old practice, the Globe has an article in it today about Bottom-to-top Mentoring. The idea behind reverse mentoring is for junior mentors to help senior leaders get a better idea of newer issues and technologies. Reverse mentoring on such issues as social media, diversity, and understanding younger employees will enable senior leaders to get a better handle on up and coming trends. Interesting spin on how to teach an old dog new tricks.
- Yes Virginia, There is a Housing Bubble
- Who is Backing Canadian Winners?
- Canadians Need an Export First Mentality – A Rant
- Canada’s Marketing and Sales Challenge
- Growth vs Profit
- Dialogue Health Technologies
- The Shocking Rise in Unicorn Valuations
- Counting Investments in Canadian Unicorns
- The 2022 Narwhal List – Astounding Success
- Ranking Canada’s Accelerators