I attended a trade show last week that was part of the Canadian Society of Training and Development (CSTD) conference. Very interesting as it had been a couple of years since I had last been there. The thing that surprised me most was how little the trade show had changed since I had last been there. It seemed as if the same firms were presenting the same things that they had been talking about a few years ago. Given the changes that are being tried in education and the rapid increase in digital media, I was expecting to see a great deal of innovation. I guess like in many industries, innovation is occurring at the fringes, at companies that are not yet part of this mainstream activity. I would love to meet firms that are trying new approaches, that are innovating in management education so if you come across any, please let me know.
- The Shocking Rise in Unicorn Valuations
- Counting Investments in Canadian Unicorns
- The 2022 Narwhal List – Astounding Success
- Ranking Canada’s Accelerators
- IPO versus M&A
- Good news: D2L is going public
- What would you do if you lived in Buffalo?
- The Catch 22 of Canadian Seed Funding
- The Surprising Way Initial Funding Drives Success
- How Much Seed Capital Should You Raise?